Fred Lebain took various pictures across New York City, then produced large scale prints of the images.
With prints in hand, he returned to the locations of the photos, taking another snap for each one, creating these fascinating superimposed images!
- Them: Wait- didn't you just run yesterday?
- Them: Why do we need a 3 pound jar of peanut butter?
- Them: How far is a 5k?
- Them: I could never get up that early to workout
- Them: What's the difference between track and cross country?
- Them: You have too many clothes.
- Them: Ewww what happened to your toenails?!
- Them: Running is boring.